She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. 716-267-6829 ... more >