We were giggling all the way. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. What a refreshing experience. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. 520-067-4326 ... more >