After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. Facilities were amazing. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. 517-521-7532 ... more >