Even though there were other options, I took my chances. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! 502-804-0586 ... more >