When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. 480-770-1590 ... more >