Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. 256-434-1771 ... more >