This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Seriously good service.... what a great time! The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. 314-292-9986 ... more >