She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Who am I to argue. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. 250-318-3463 ... more >