The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. 909-719-1654 ... more >