I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. 831-309-9842 ... more >