Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. First I thought she was Latina. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. 201-419-5685 ... more >