She is very friendly and talkative. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Iím gone so I had to cancel someone Iíve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whoís available and the website hit me with this cute babe. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. 757-384-2524 ... more >