Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Her pictures are accurate. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. 717-276-6973 ... more >