Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. First I thought she was Latina. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! 667-255-3233 ... more >