I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 657-298-9842 ... more >