I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I like to earn my good reviews. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 618-600-0586 ... more >