Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. 617-221-7903 ... more >