Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. This was my first time with her and not my last. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. 613-401-4404 ... more >