She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I took the hour and was glad that I did. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. 587-318-7131 ... more >