She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. 443-213-4462 ... more >