She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. The pics on the website are very accurate. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. 980-230-4907 ... more >