The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers aren’t getting more notice. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. 470-740-3976 ... more >