I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. 410-870-8288 ... more >