She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. 304-303-6821 ... more >