She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She is truly a gem. 253-507-9157 ... more >