Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. She has an ass to die for. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. 248-479-6931 ... more >