In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! 443-936-2994 ... more >