As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. 202-539-8288 ... more >