I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. 312-000-0001 ... more >