Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She always makes me feel like a king. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. We were giggling all the way. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. 954-440-6821 ... more >