I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. Photos on this site are accurate. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. 857-328-9594 ... more >