She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. She was quite into the session. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. 714-462-9130 ... more >