It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. 647-462-9817 ... more >