Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. She is truly a gem. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. 587-776-5384 ... more >