I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Her pictures are accurate. 414-295-7498 ... more >