She always makes me feel like a king. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I wasn't going to pass that up. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She always makes me feel like a king. 304-937-8162 ... more >