Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! 225-368-1468 ... more >