I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. It was fantastic in every way. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. 929-469-3546 ... more >