Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. 905-865-8501 ... more >