I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. 780-306-4059 ... more >