To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She is a sweetie. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. 780-306-1822 ... more >