One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. 778-733-1240 ... more >