I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. 604-649-3645 ... more >