After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Seriously good service.... what a great time! 438-792-7756 ... more >