She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! 437-217-2994 ... more >