She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Facilities were amazing. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. 401-227-7524 ... more >