Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. 989-323-4418 ... more >