When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. 587-329-3454 ... more >