I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! All in all, highly recommended. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. We were giggling all the way. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. 331-263-3442 ... more >