She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. She is truly a gem. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. 267-685-9054 ... more >